- To coordinate associate degree, undergraduate and graduate courses to promote a multidisciplinary approach to teaching and learning;
- To work in collaboration with the education units and carrying out the planned academic activities regularly;
- To provide educational opportunities to our students, optimising the facilities of Near East University;
- To deliver knowledge, experience and skills of our academic staff to wider student groups;
- To create a contemporary teaching culture in line with participatory, sharing, original and aesthetic values to benefit our students and support this teaching culture with contemporary information;
- To increase the skills and achievements of our graduates in the post-training period in order to make them adapt to different disciplines;
- To have a participatory and sharing management that encourages teamwork.
- To make collaboration a dynamic process;
- To make teaching and learning processes student-centred and technology supported;
- To become a unit that provides a solid example at national and international level and makes a difference.